Monday, August 29, 2011

HH100 Trail Run

This year I challenged all of my girls to run in the Hotter'n Hell Trail run with me! It is a 10K and we had so much fun! I did not train one bit as I have been busy with Insanity and boy did I struggle! I did finish but walked the whole last 2 miles of it. Oh well, there is always next year! The others however, did awesome! So proud of them and hard they worked to make good time!

Amber, myself, Thana and Diana
Muscle poses!
Spirit fingers!




Finally finished and in under 2 hours!


Diana won this cute pair of toe socks for getting a blister!
Amber asked a vendor if I could have a pickle because she knows how much I love them! It really made me feel better!
Sarah was close by providing some Starbucks!
This course is such a fun challenge and next year I will be much more prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment