Monday, August 22, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Monday, August 22nd, was Kelby's first day of Kindergarten! She was a little nervous but we both did so good! Neither of us cried at school and she had so much fun her first day!

Sporting her new clothes and backpack!
 Where has the time gone? My baby girl is now in school!!
 Standing in line about to get breakfast!
 Breakfast pizza was alway my favorite and that's what they had for the first day!
 Mrs. Hutchinson's class room door!
 Putting her backpack in her cubby
 Our friend Carly from church is in Kelby's class and she was so excited to see a familiar face!
 Their was play-do on all of the tables so when I left she was all smiles! I told her I had to get back to work and she looked up at me and said "Mom, I didn't even cry today!" So proud of her and how far she has come out of her shell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment