Thursday, July 21, 2011

Flower Girl Shopping

On Wednesday after work, I was doing my Insanity workout when Chelsea showed up to go eat dinner with us and Granny. After I was all done and sweating gallons of water, she told me that she had a dress for me to try on because they wanted me to be a BRIDESMAID!!! I was so excited and of course Chelsea got a super sweaty hug! Her blog was so cute so you can read it here if you wish! After we ate dinner at Cotton Patch we headed down to David's Bridal to let Kelby try on some flower girl dresses. She was in heaven there and loved all of the dresses! This is the dress we went with except it will be the plum purple with the sash instead of the white. She is going to be so stink'n cute!
She loved this one too even though it was super long on her! Can't wait until October 14th when we get to share in their special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment