Friday, February 11, 2011

My Little Mermaid

For Kelby's 5th Birthday party invitation, she wanted a Little Mermaid theme since we are having a swim party. Lucky for us, Connie had a costume that she had made for Crystal when she was young and she let us borrow it for a photo shoot. Kelby was cracking me up wanting to do LOTS of different poses! Then once she looked at them she says to me "Momma, there are soo many cute ones that I just don't know which one to use on my invitation!"
Here is the picture that we chose for her cute invite!
For her birthday she told me that she wanted a big picture of her in the mermaid costume to hang in her room. I have to let her!!! Here is the collage that I will give her this weekend for her room!
She is so funny, sweet, pretty and ornery all wrapped into one! I still can't believe that my baby girl is about to be 5!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment