Friday, February 25, 2011

Maggie Moo's

This week I had a training that my company was hosting so I didn't get to see the kids that much. Every night we had a dinner that I had planned so they were home every night with Daddy. I promised them that if they were good, I would take them to this place called Maggie Moo's. Maggie Moo's has been here for several years but in the Jones' house, it never exsisted! I know my children! If they go once, they don't forget and want to always go back! Besides being expensive, the icecream is so yummy so I would want to go all the time also! I finally gave in and took them after soccer practice as promised and we had such a good time.
Hunter got chocolate cake batter with Reece's peanut butter cup chunks added
Kelby got vanilla cake batter with sprinkles added (she LOVES sprinkles on anything!) Lucky for me, they still really like Orange Leaf and Yogurt Jorney! So many healthy options at these places!

No comments:

Post a Comment