Thursday, May 5, 2011

A little bit of work

The last week of April and the first week of May have been crazy with work and Tradeshows. First was the Alliance Oil & Gas Show at the MPEC here in town.
The Wells Fargo stage coach was there so I had to get a picture! On Friday, I packed up my stuff and headed to Houston fo the OTC show that started on Monday. We set up the booth on Saturday and then I had the whole day Sunday to play around at the Galleria - even got my hair done! Our booth was out doors but the weather was nice while I was there :)
Myself, Lane and Byron manning the booth on Monday
I sure did miss the kiddos and was so glad to get to go home on Tuesday. I saw these clouds on the flight to DFW and the camera actually captured the scene very well. What a pretty sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment