Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Annual Dinner

The JLWF Annual Dinner is one of my favorite times of year! It means our current league year is wrapping up and we get to reflect on all of the great things we have done for the year. This year, my committee was in charge of the video so I had so much more to do than normal but it was all worth it to see how great of a job Christina did with the video.
It is also a fun time to get dressed up and get some cute pics with all of my League girls that I love so much! Keli was my Sustaining Advisor for Communications Council and I was so happy she got to come and help me hand out the attendance certificates.
Dana and I showing off our cute dresses! Kelby picked mine out and I think she did a great job!
Monta Rea is the JL angel! We just love her so much and couldn't do without her! She brought Evan, Mr. Junior League, to the dinner since he does so much for us as well.
Lindsay is now an official Active!! So excited for her and her first year on FallsFest!
Mindy and I
Debbie, Stella and Leslie got the Special Award for all of the years of work on FF. I was so honored to get to write a speach and present them with the award!
We LOVE our FF ladies!!
Coach Kristi and I having some fun!
Having some fun in the WFCC bar after dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment