Monday, December 19, 2011

Fab Five Christmas Party

Sunday evening the girls and I met at Olive Garden for our annual Fab Five Christmas Party! This year we decided to do a Pinterest Christmas so we had to make the gifts. We always have the best time and I look forward to this each year and love spending time with my girls!

Our nice waiter took our picture at the restaurant for us!
 Dana got us these cute blocks that spell our last names
 Sarah made us these cute plaques with our family pictures on them
 Thana made us cute picture frames with Fab Five written inside
 Amber made these cute earring/necklace holders to hang on the wall
 I am so blessed to have such great girls in my life! I know that they would do anything for me and have always been there for me!
Thanks for such a fun night girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment