Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

We always have Christmas at Mom's house on Christmas Eve and we always have the best time! Since our original family of 3 has grown, it just gets better and better!!

Christmas Eve morning we met my friend Sarah at iHop for some yummy breakfast before she left for Oklahoma. It was so nice to catch up with her and when she gave me my super awesome pony blanket...my day was complete!!

After breakfast we headed home to bake a few items and load up the presents for Mom's house. Mamaw, Papaw and Kaila joined us and boy did we have a good time laughing!

Here is the family sign I made for Jerm and Diana
 Bird got some new boots!!! They looked great on her!
 Mamaw got a cool metal bulldog
 Look at all of these presents! These kids are a little spoiled by Grandma!!!
 I love our annual family pictures! What a special time of year to all be together and enjoying each other's company. We are blessed to have such a wonderful family!
I was so busy helping the kiddos open presents and play with their favorites that I didn't even take any other pictures! Jerm made me a super cool red cross out of marble, Grandma got Eric life jackets, Kelby a Cookie dog plus tons of other stuff and Hunter got a cap gun and lots of other stuff. Hunter really believes he shot a bird in the backyard too! It flew behind the fence so Eric told him he shot it but they couldn't go look at it! You should see the looks I get when he tells people about his real bird he killed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment