Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Birthday Dinner

This year I turned 31!! Wow has time flown since I had the kiddos! Since Hunter and I have birthday's only 1 day apart he normally gets all of the attention! This year the girls and I decided to have a fun Mommy dinner in celebration of my special day and boy was it fun! We all met at On The Border for margaritas and yummy food!
Here are all of my girls!
Kirsti, Jennifer and Sarah - they only had 1 cracker between the 3 of them! Thana, Amber and Dana
Kirsten and Thana
Thana, Amber and Dane
What a bonus for me this year since Kirsten was in town visiting! It was so much fun having her around for a few weeks!
Trying to look good with the workout girls!
Amber painted this on screen for me to hang on my door!
The bonus to this night was that we were in the bar so we got to watch the Mav's win the championship game!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment