Monday, September 27, 2010

FallsFest 25th Anniversary

This year was the 25th Anniversary of FallsFest! We all worked so hard to make this a year to remember and to "blow it out of the water" as we like to say! We had an AMAZING weekend and despite the rain, had record breaking numbers!
Saturday Night entertainment was Creedence Clearwater Revisited!!!
The Snow Hill was a new ride that we brought in and it was sooo much fun!
Hunter did not like it!
The Core loved it!
Some of the cute rain boots on our committee!
Friday night Entertainment was Cross Canadian Ragweed!
Sarah got her hat signed!!
Thursday night was the Sponsor Appreciation Dinner
Family Photo!
Without all of these wonderful people, I could not have directed FallsFest for 2 years and been able to do so much! I am so blessed to have the best family around me!
Past FallsFest Directors
2010 Committee
2010 FallsFest Co-Directors (Sarah and I)
The fabulous Core!! (Stella, Leslie, Sarah, Debbie and I)
On Wednesday, Roby told Sarah and I to come out and be "test dumies" for the zip line! It was sooo awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment