Saturday, March 12, 2011

The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee

On Friday night the girls and I went and saw The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at the Backdoor Theatre. It was soooo funny and we had an AMAZING time! You can bring in your own wine so we loaded up my cooler and had the best time!
Sarah and Amber toasting it up!
Cheers! Our whole table!
I cannot post this without telling the world that I did in fact fall off of the stage part our table was on and out of my chair! The wine probably didn't help the situation but the main reason was that it was a tiny area for our table and one little part of the leg of my chair just went right off of the edge! Luckily I caught myself and didn't land on the poor people in front of me!!
We had such a great night and I can't wait until the next time we all get to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment